jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Shows To Watch This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.
  1. This Is Us

Back for it’s second season, This Is Us returns to TV to make us all ugly cry while stuffing our faces with popcorn. You can’t help but fall in love with Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore, and The Big Three. The NBC hit returns on September 26th, at 9/8c so get your kleenex and comfiest pajamas ready to go.

1. Will & Grace

THEY’RE BACK!!!! Some of the most iconic characters are finally reuniting this fall and rebooting one of the most beloved and progressive shows of the 21st Century. Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Megan Mullally, and Sean Hayes are all returning for this long-awaited comeback. Grab your best friend and a pint of Halo Top because you’re gonna want to stay in for the night. You can catch Will and Grace on September 28th at 9/8c.

1. Superstore 

An all-star cast with a hilarious plot. Superstore follows a group of employees at “Cloud 9”, a Wal Mart like store in St. Louis, Missouri. What more could you ask for when picking your next TV show? Keep it light this fall with America Ferrera and Ben Feldman in this stupidly funny NBC comedy.  Superstore comes back to television on September 28th at 8/7c.

1. Scandal

It’s a Shonda Rhimes’ final season– so you know it’s going to be epic. The best part? All the previous seasons are on Netflix so you have time to binge and get caught up before the new season airs! Scandal premieres on October 5th at 10/9c, but you can get started with rest of TGIT on September 28th starting at 8/7c.

1. The Good Doctor

Freddie Highmore stars in this brand new TV drama about a young surgeon with autism. One, the concept alone is phenomenal and groundbreaking. Two, Freddie Highmore is the best. You really can’t go wrong adding The Good Doctor to your fall list of shows.

Freshman at Emerson College, theater kid, coffee addict, and Delawarian at heart.
Emerson contributor