5 Fun Things to do With Your Bestie Before Fall Ends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Summer always seems to go by too fast and now with colder weather and start of the school year, you might not have been able to truly ring in the autumn season with style. With these five fun activities, you and your besties can make fall the best season of the year.

Go thrift shopping for warm clothes

Celebrate sweater weather with a new comfy-cozy hoodie or cardigan from your local thrift store. Budget finds are a perfect way to ring in the new season, and you and your bestie can even have a little fall fashion show with your thrift store finds afterwards.

Have an outdoor photoshoot

With all the changing colors featuring warm reds and oranges, autumn is the perfect time to go out and take beautiful pictures. Silly pictures in the park or aesthetic pictures at your local pumpkin patch or apple orchard are just a few ideas to throw a little fall into your photo feed.  

HOLD A PERSONAL PIE BAKE-OFF

Your bestie’s or dorm’s kitchen is the perfect place to find out which of your besties makes the best pie. Apple, pumpkin, marionberry, pecan; the possibilities for the perfect pie are endless. Plus, mini pies mean you can try more flavors. Many grocery stores carry mini-pie crusts too so you don’t have to start from scratch.

share scary stories

With the spooky season coming up, now is the perfect time to indulge in some horror books or thriller movies. Chilly nights are the perfect time to cozy up with a friend and watch the latest hair-raiser on Netflix, or even write a horror story yourselves round-robin style.

attend a fall festival

bestie and hit up your local fall fair. Don’t feel like going out? You and your bestie can turn your house into a fall fair and invite friends over for caramel apples, pumpkin carving, jumping in leaves, and maybe some pie if you have any leftover.

If you end up doing any of these with your besties, post it on Instagram and tag us @HerCampusEmerson.

Cats, spaghetti, and the Oxford comma.