5 Best Restaurants In Boston’s North End

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

1. Bricco

Bricco is hands down one of the North End’s greatest treasures! Known for its cozy and intimate dining atmosphere, Bricco features an extensive selection of Italian wines, fresh pastas and an incredible selection of desserts. If you’re thinking of visiting, I highly recommend the Pappardelle al Cinghiale (wild braised boar in red wine and porcini mushrooms). Yum!

2. Neptune Oyster

In New England, we are known for our outstanding seafood, Neptune Oyster delivers in that department with their amazing oysters and buttery lobster rolls. If you’re looking to have a taste of New England’s best, this high end oyster bar is the place to be!

3. Lucca

It may be your classic Italian menu, but Lucca knows how to do it right!

4. Crudo

Although Crudo isn’t what you would typically expect to find in the North End, which is known for its Italian cuisine, it is a welcomed and appreciated twist. Crudo offers a variety of Japanese and Pan Asian cuisine that will not disappoint. Not only is the food delicious, but the atmosphere is amazing with its cool and modern feel.

5. Parla

“Eat. Drink. Be Social.” This is their motto and and it certainly gives off this vibe! Parla offers a modern edge on Italian dishes and provides a unique dining experience for customers through it eclectic mix of old and new speakeasy interior!

Emerson contributor