The 5 Best Bags for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

In the spring, there are 5 different types of bags we reach for: tote, pouch, handbag, clutch and backpack. Here is a guide including one of each, all on the market right now. It’s up to you if you want one, three or even all five!

1. Carry-all tote

For class and your busy spring days, this carry-all can be worn over the shoulder or on your arms, making it versatile and useful. 

2. Mini pouch

For casual days when you’re hanging out with friends or grabbing lunch, this is the perfect bag to throw your essentials into.

3. Floral and flirty bag

For days where you want to statment with your bag, try a bright floral handbag. Perfect for shopping days and day dates. 

4. Not-so-basic clutch

Clutches are great day or night in the spring. If you get one in a netural or pastel, you’ll probably end up using it more often. 

5. Backpack 

You always need a nice backpack to take with you to outdoor festivals and on road trip adventures! Pick a sporty, colorful one for a pop of color for all of your outfits. 

Are you in the market for a few new bags? Which ones do you want? Let us know in the comments!

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor