This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

In case you’ve missed it, the world is obsessed with astrology right now. Honestly, who doesn’t love the idea of blaming our problems on the stars? Whether you actually believe your zodiac sign has anything to do with your personality or if you just think reading your horoscope is fun, these five makeup items are a fun way to embrace your inner astrology nerd.

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics is always killing the game with outer space, galaxy-themed makeup. This palette was one of the first makeup items to really kick off the astrology wave in beauty. With colorful mattes and shimmers, plus a shiny highlighter in the middle, this palette ensures that you’ll never run out of looks.

Colourpop Loose Pigments

These loose pigments are a great way to pack a super colorful punch into your makeup. They’re meant to be even more dazzling than a regular eyeshadow. Colourpop has a unique shade for every zodiac sign, so whether you want to rock your own or pretend to be a Libra for the day, these are perfect for when you’re feeling a little extra.

Wet n Wild Zodiac Collection

Wet n Wild practically has your whole makeup routine covered with their zodiac collection. With highlighters, lip glosses, and eyeshadows, Wet n Wild has something for each sign’s element: fire, water, air, and earth. You can buy each item individually, or there are convenient bundles available for each of the elements.

Milk Makeup Astrology Tattoo Stamps

In case you ever wanted to wear your sign loud and proud, Milk Makeup is here to let you show the world that it’s your season. The stamp pens have options available for every sign, so you can rock all the symbols you want. The tattoos are temporary and will wash off like any other makeup product.

Julep Zodiac Nail Collection

This collection is a gorgeous ode to each zodiac sign. Each sign has a shimmery, gorgeous shade that has been developed with the help of an astrologist, so you know it’s legit. Trust me, I won’t judge if you scoop up this whole collection and rock a whole rainbow on your hands.

Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College, concentrating in publishing and minoring in psychology. Avid defender of cats, coffee after dinner, and young adult books.
Emerson contributor