4 Of The Best New England Getaways

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

With the craziness of school and work, there is always a need to getaway and relax for a weekend. Grab a group of your friends and explore the best of New England. Below are the 4 best getaways in New England.

North Conway, NH

If you are looking for a getaway with beautiful scenery and a quaint downtown, North Conway is the place for you! Offering an array of cute shops and restaurants, the area is perfect if you are looking to enjoy the New England foliage or the snowy mountains! Stop by the scenic railroad too for a train ride through the area.

Stowe, VT

If you are looking for a place very reminiscent of of Vail, then Stowe is the perfect location. They offer skiing and other winter sports, as well as hikes and shopping during any season. The area is beautiful with log cabins and all.

Cape Cod, MA

For a more coastal getaway, try Cape Cod. Enjoy an array of the best seafood, and don’t forget to make a trip to the point! The towns have adorable centers with so much to see, including the beach.

Portland, ME

If you want to get away, but still be a part of the city life, visit Portland. The city is quaint and offers so much in the world of art and shopping. You can visit some of the historical sites or enjoy shopping and dining at the best restaurants.

Enjoy a weekend away with your friends and explore everything New England has to offer!

Emerson contributor