This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

If luck was on your side last weekend, you were able to beat the crowd and score a piece from the coveted 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection.  Unfortunately, items flew off shelves and almost everything is sold out.  You can jump on eBay and bid on a few items but expect to pay more than Target price!  For now, here’s some eye candy: a few outfits for different occasions from the collection.

Heading to Class

Comfy and cute no matter what time you have class!  Be on trend with a graphic print sweatshirt from the collection and wear it with boyfriend jeans, feminine flats, and a few simple bangles.  A navy blue large 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target satchel is the perfect carry-all for lugging school books around!

At the Bar or Friday Night’s Party

Keep it cool yet subtle-sexy for your Friday night out!  A leather mini is fun with the collection’s sheer back tank and bralette underneath.  Slip on black booties, a statement necklace, and rock a red lip to complete your look.  Don’t forget a cute cross body bag for your I.D., keys, and phone!

Over the Weekend

Weekends are for lounging and breaking out the sneaks!  A pair of 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target sweats with a chambray shirt, fun printed Keds, and a few casual accessories have you ready for running around Saturday and Sunday.

Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.