This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

1.) Sweater Weather!

Who doesn’t love curling up in their favorite sweater?

2.) Boots!

Some of the cutest of all the shoes and the most functional for keeping your toes warm!  It’s just a win/win situation.

3.) Leaves changing colors!

Seriously?  Who needs colorful flowers when you can watch the leaves turn colors and flutter to the ground?  Truly one of my favorite sights (Not to mention getting to jump into piles of them).

4.) Cool Weather!

Who wants to sit outside and sweat from doing nothing?  Aren’t we glad that is over?  Enjoy sitting outside in your favorite sweater or sweatpants or really whatever you want without being at risk for sweating to death just by existing.

5.) Cuddles!

Need I say more?  No.  No I don’t.

6.) Blankets!

See above.

7.) Scarves!

Scarves are cute and great at keeping you warm.  Definitely a win/win.  What’s not to like?

8.) Fuzzy Socks!

The best socks to ever exist.  Think I’m wrong? Invest in a pair and thank me later.

9.) Pumpkin Everything!

Not my thing, probably yours.  I seem to have a very unpopular opinion on this which is why it is here.  Drink an extra PSL for me. 

10.) Football!

Also not my thing, but definitely a fun way to cheer and show support for your friends.  If you understand football in any capacity, enjoy for its season is here.

11.) Apple Picking!

Something I wholeheartedly enjoy and it makes a cute family outing or date! Plus all the apples you get to eat.

12.) Apple Pies!

The only thing I like more than the actual picking of the apples would be the pies.  It’s fun to both make and eat and is only second to apple cider.

13.) Apple Cider!

My favorite of all the apple foods.  Cider is the best.  Don’t @ me, just trust me.

14.) Pumpkin picking!

Pumpkin picking and carving pumpkins are both great things that happen in the fall.  It’s fun to see who comes up with the scariest pumpkin, or the cutest!  It is a great way to spend family time together and just enjoy each other’s company.

15.) Halloween!

Trick-or-treating?? Heck yeah! Please give me all your Kit-kats, thanks. 

16.) Thanksgiving!

A holiday meant for appreciating all the amazing things in life? Plus some of the best food you eat all year?  Sign me up.  

Talia is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Emerson. Talia is also a Chapter Advisor, Region Leader, and HSA Advisor. She has previously worked as an intern for the national headquarters of Her Campus in the community management department. Talia is a Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College in a 4+1 combined bachelor's and master's program in publishing. She is an aspiring writer and publisher. Talia is known for living life with her journal, a pen, and three lovely cats.
Emerson contributor