11 Times We Wish We Were BFFs with Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We love our friends, we really do. But that doesn’t stop us from wishing we were BFFs with Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss. To be honest, they’re the definition of best friend goals. Karlie and Taylor (also known as Kaylor), are always up to something fun and exciting. We can’t help but feel an overwhelming amount of FOMO whenever they’re photographed together.

Below is a list of all the times we wish we could make this best friend duo into a best friends trio.

1. When they drank beers at the New York Knicks game. 

2. When they went on a road trip in California and gifted us with these incredible Instagram pictures. 

3. When they were in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show together. 

4. And then a second time.

5. When they took this selfie.

6. And this selfie.

7. When they sat together at the American Music Awards and danced (probably making up the moves as they go).

8. When they went shopping in Sephora.

9. When they went to the Oscar de la Renta fashion show and met Anna Wintour.

10. And, finally, when they graced the cover of Vogue…

11. … and killed us with their flawless desert photoshoot.

Cassidy is a Digital Production intern at Her Campus. She's currently a junior studying journalism at Emerson College. Cassidy also is a freelance reporter at the Napa Valley Register and a staff writer at Her Campus Emerson. Previously she blogged for Seventeen Magazine at the London 2012 Olympics, wrote for Huffington Post as a teen blogger and was a Team Advisor at the National Student Leadership Conference on Journalism, Film, & Media Arts at University of California, Berkeley and American University in Washington, D.C.. When she's not uploading content to Her Campus or working on her next article, Cassidy can be found planning her next adventure or perfecting her next Instagram. Follow her on Twitter at @cassidyyjayne and @cassidyjhopkins.  
Emerson contributor