Style > Beauty

10 Beauty Products Essential for Spring

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Since spring and hopefully warmer weather is upon us, it’s time for a new line-up of beauty products! A lot of these products are a must-have year-round, but especially for this upcoming season! From lotions, perfumes, and skincare, to makeup, these products are my go-to’s.

A lot of these products have been trending online, so I decided to put a lot of these products to the test. Although some of these products have been in my routine for a while now I thought it was finally time to share them. These products will keep you smelling, looking, and feeling good!

It can be hard to find the right beauty products, one that is good quality and effective, and also something that doesn’t break the bank. These products are mainly focused on quality for an affordable price. While others are more of an investment, they are worth the splurge.

1. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – Skin Tightening Body Cream – Sol de Janeiro

udTicihaC K7uGEsr3Znpt6X vSseCo9rk9WztMKIJ67ztvtlq2gJ8WtjNoWikhzzTdeAgTZlW2Eg5zFMQsLh8lDpgm lYGDgkmIxJdfodO5Sm

The Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream is a must for upcoming short weather. This product will keep your skin silky smooth, while also leaving a delightful smelling scent. This cream works to help tighten and smooth the appearance of your skin, filled with notes of pistachio, vanilla, and salted caramel.

2. Daisy Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz | Marc Jacobs

9rrJ3pEatRVxwqkrmkjFRJ1FFdoGxhBwlLtoW asacxMb03n7dbCvtcBszfNGMWSVA1ooUbGS7ptHjzSPoEcuMfo1s5jbikkZPEX DbFsqEp

Daisy by Marc Jacobs, has been a staple for many for years now, and it’s because this scent never gets old! The fragrance is infused with succulent wild berries, soft white violets, velvety jasmine, and sandalwood, to create a warm and fresh floral scent that is a must for this Spring season. Not to mention, this perfume has the most adorable packaging.

3. Ultralip – Glossier

9KQ548M4g3sHznxo5RLnDzvZetQ4reYiF6YPj5q8n135QKsHazld9l2uTYxXou1dl8MuRX4BMV5VHglatEMzTLLEFZ4hhej n Hx9zhkDxwRDIdk0D6FPdOQSQXndWaEtU1bp diHwwlQ dtbufPeQQ

Glossier is one of my go-to brands for skincare and makeup. The Ultralip from Glossier, is a one-step lip product that has the rich moisture of a lip balm, the sheen of a gloss, as well as the color of a lip tint. Since all three features are included in this product, it’s the perfect product to throw in your purse, or use before a night out with friends!

4. True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer – L’Oréal

vtMeo81hsZ fZ 3P5LcR1G2lG8If 8ICHVJdN1GQNcGnIgrfBeoBGxnH975bfuokeAJiSfwCQnLWIeU1MTxKofIk7T21FCUGqq0kYx1ypM 4AwoQcYoaqQMhI Flpn6cfEcoDcRcO6CveUXSz4ryQI4

The Lumi Glotion from L’Oréal is an affordable and amazing quality product! This lotion instantly hydrates and aluminizes the skin, for an all-over, fresh, natural glow. It can be used as a primer, foundation, or highlighter, and can be used alone or in combination with other products. This product creates the perfect spring glow that is essential for this season!

5. SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant | Paula’s Choice

Ch1j7JQIWSrN7wBUCAUfk0TShSjq6Xfs us9hB2exjzawahGCUpEY462NcvV2Bg4FUhsvS64qC7HsdUUvcHesLJ0TOChr

This product has gotten a lot of attention in the media, so much so that I had to try it for myself. While I was hesitant by the description, this product left my face feeling smooth and refreshed after using it for only a week. It is a gentle leave-on exfoliant with salicylic acid that can quickly unclog pores, smooth wrinkles, and even balance your skin tone.

6. La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum

Pah

The La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum is an absolute must if you are looking to brighten your skin, without the worry of causing a breakout. This product contains hyaluronic and salicylic acid, which helps with anti-aging, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture. This product will help visibly brighten and smooth skin and is perfect for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin.

7. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – Berry

TzbmTDVlCgcNNtoNj OuT WE h5S2ksvc9XFrlvsCFxBd3FMbt3j5cMDnCZR3FgxAgGFFL arEpir7EpdR9Ur4KpgQPwHdS2PnIViDOtsXXrFMGepiRke8GoLQkijV7VD7fcbLcSjSwEmgOTiJGTT E

The Laneige lip mask is another essential lip product of mine. Although it is a sleeping mask, it is perfect to use at any time of the day to hydrate your lips. This product is a leave-on lip mask that delivers intense moisture and antioxidants, with many different flavors available. This product will keep your lips looking smooth and supple, with ingredients such as coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin C.

8. Beauty Sleep | Face and Body Mask | LUSH

v1MaEO9lKH03eKmeBKwb Q4wZteyGQZWEvZYAiLbxTv0ZwfbX awSb4f7j FKiXcmhq2fXAELEof7AJ9

While any product from Lush seems to work wonders on my skin, this product works its magic like no other. It is one of Lush’s best-selling face masks and is a sublime, hydrating, and luxurious mask that can be used on the face and body. With ingredients such as lavender, neroli, natural exfoliator, and linseed, this product is clean and perfect to use before a good night’s sleep!

9. Putty Cream Blush | e.l.f. Cosmetics

D2YNZsnd4DFH Tzr kijEAU7wjMb aJZccuau86N5TZguQmPbxdnMF4a0LoQdstgUuCO5uLS1ItvJct Sk9IAliPJplHFR5 TWDeJeC3XU52k0jo

Elf Cosmetics Putty Cream Blush is both fun and effective! With many different color options available, this product is a lightweight, velvety, putty-to-powder blush that absorbs into the skin. This product is highly pigmented and creates the perfect rosy cheeks for the Spring season, and is also good for all skin types.

10. Rare Beauty All of the Above Weightless Shadow Stick

Last but certainly not least, Rare Beauty’s All of the Above Weightless Shadow Stick is the perfect product to use for a casual day look or more glam look for this Spring. Its rich and weightless skincare, is water resistant, and creates the perfect dewy glow that melts right into the skin, giving you the perfect natural glow. It comes in 6 various shades, and a built-in shIt’sener, and can be used as a highlighter and eyeliner, as well as eyeshadow.

Abby Reid

Emerson '25

Abby Reid is a junior journalism student at Emerson College. She is a writer for Her Campus Emerson. She enjoys writing about entertainment, beauty, fashion, music, lifestyle and wellness. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her cats, watching movies, reading, and going on walks with friends!