Photo of tank tops that I took
Photo of tank tops that I took
Original photo by Isabella Downs
Style

Zara Must Haves For This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Zara is one of my go to stores when I need affordable fashion that is on trend for the upcoming season. This spring’s Zara collection is popping off. I don’t know about anyone else, but my Tik Tok feed is all about Zara’s latest spring clothes! From my observations, the items currently trending on the site are cropped sweater vests, sheer tie-dye tops, and bright color tanks. Below you will find some trends that I am loving from Zara right now, and maybe even some of these will inspire you to make a purchase so you’re ready for springtime.

Sweater Vests

Photos of me styling clothes from Zara.
Photo by Ashley Soderberg

I have been loving the look of cropped sweater vests for this season. This is a great piece that could be worn all year long because of the multiple ways of layering it. Once it starts to get colder again, you can pair a long sleeve mock neck underneath the sweater vest. For the spring season, I recently purchased a cropped pastel yellow sweater vest from Zara. I plan on pairing this with either loose, light-wash denim jeans, denim shorts, or even a skirt. The possibilities are endless.

Sheer Tops

Photos of me styling clothes from Zara.
Photo by Ashley Soderberg

If you are looking to step outside of your comfort zone with fashion, try sheer tie-dye tops. These are such a great fashion statement and could dress up any look. One that I have been loving recently is a pink and teal tie-dye from Zara, and it is only $25. I would pair this top with straight-leg jeans and chunky white sneakers, or leather pants to make it more of a nighttime look.

Colorful Tanks 

Photo of tank tops that I took
Original photo by Isabella Downs
Photos of me styling clothes from Zara
Photo by Ashley Soderberg

My fashion steal of the season so far has definitely been Zara’s ribbed tank tops that are only $5. They have one in almost every color for springtime, yellow, mauve, neon green, and beige. These are great essential pieces for everyone’s wardrobe. They can be worn by themselves, with zip-up hoodies, or denim jackets. They can also either be dressed up or down with joggers or jeans.

Zara is a staple store for almost every fashion season because of the affordable prices and trendiness of the pieces. Let us know what you think of these fashion trends from Zara, and if you think they are perfect for the spring season. Send us your springtime Zara looks by tagging @hercampuselon on Instagram!

Isabella Downs is a sophomore at Elon University and is a double major in Communication Design and Media Analytics. She has a passion for all things fashion and beauty.