Why Justin’s New Album Creates Inescapable Bieber Fever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

I have never been a huge Justin Bieber fan. Justin’s music in the past has been catchy, just not something I personally enjoyed. As a person, I also thought that Justin portrayed himself foolishly, particularly in the past couple of years. That’s why when I heard about Justin’s new album “Purpose”, I was skeptical about it. As he began to release singles of songs on his new album such as “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean,” I started to rethink how I would feel about his new music.

Photo: (http://www.viperial.cc/uploads/byredactor/justin-bieber-purpose-cover.jpg)

Even if you dislike Justin Bieber as a person, you should definitely listen to his new album. It is his first time releasing a new album since 2013, and it is definitely a step up from his old albums. With songs like “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean” and “The Feeling” which are extremely catchy and fun to dance to and slower songs like “Love Yourself” and “Life is Worth Living” the album is really one of his best.

I have seen everyone who listens to these new songs sing along. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a self-proclaimed Bieber hater, if anyone takes time to listen to the album or even a handful of songs on the album, they will see that Justin Bieber has truly made a comeback. So next time you think about bashing Justin Bieber’s music, take the time to go on Spotify or iTunes and listen to some of his new music and you’ll see that, Justin is definitely on the rise again.