This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Slip Silk Sleep Mask

The Slip Silk sleep mask is a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. Not only does it look sleek in many different colors, but the silky feel is easy on your skin, too. This sleep mask is the perfect self-care gift to ask for this holiday season.

(Image: slipsilkpillowcase.com)

Drybar Collection

Drybar, the popular hair product line, has value sets that come stocked with everything you need to have an amazing hair day every day.

(Image: thedrybar.com

Capri Blue Fir and Firewood Candle

This is the perfect cozy holiday candle and Anthropologie sells it in multiple sizes. Not only is it a great gift to ask for yourself, but it is also the perfect present to give to someone.

(Image: anthropologie.com)

Celestial Sign Ring and Necklace

If you are a fan of astrology, this jewelry set from Anthropologie may be the perfect gift for you. You can personalize this ring and necklace by selecting your zodiac sign.

(Image: anthropologie.com)

Free People Fringe Blanket Scarf

Winter is here and this Free People scarf will definitely keep you cozy and warm. It comes in multiple colors and you can wear it in multiple ways to stay warm in the cold weather.

(Image: freepeople.com)

Hope is currently studying Political Science and Spanish at Elon. She is from Chicago, IL. In her free time, Hope loves to travel, hike, and read.