Ways to Keep Your Beach Glow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

For those of you who came back from spring break and don’t want to lose that beach glow, the following products will be your best friends. It is hard to keep your bronze once you get back to school, but now you don’t have to worry all!

Hair:

Got2b Beach Trippin Salt Infusion Waving Spray (Walgreens $5.99)

This spray will create the perfect beach wavy hair. Your hair will look like you spent the entire day at the beach. It’s really easy- once you get of the shower and brush your hair, wait for it to be dry and add the spray throughout your hair.

Body:

Victoria Secret Beach Sexy Instant Bronzing Tinted Shimmer Lotion ($15)

For an instant tan, use the Victoria’s Secret Beach Sexy Instant Bronzing Tinted Shimmer Lotion. This lotion will give you a tan look the moment you put it on.

Jergens Natural Glow (Target $8.69)

If you want to tan but don’t want to go to a tanning salon, you should use the Jergens Natural Glow. There are different products for each level of tan, and how long it takes to tan. There’s the 3 Days to Glow, where you can see the difference in just three days, and the Daily Moisturizer that takes a week or two to kick in.

Face:

NARS Bronzing Powder: Casino or Laguna (Sephora $39)

To carry that bronzed look from your body to your face, try the Nars Bronzer. It gives a shine to your face on top of the natural-looking glow.

NARS Blush: Super Orgasm (Sephora $30)

This blush will give you the ultimate glow and leave your skin with a subtle shine- the perfect complement to the bronzer mentioned before.

Elon University Class of 2016San Juan, Puerto Rico