Thank you Garnier!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

With winter term comes the chill of January. And with the cold comes dry, dull hair. Lucky for Her Campus Elon, a package from Garnier USA came just in time to help save our locks. With samples of their latest hair formula, Elon students will forget past winter hair troubles. Just in time for the winter season, Garnier has released a product that will not only add moisture and shine, but also volume and length! The Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner gives your hair the strength to shine and beat the winter weather! Here’s what Garnier has to say about their newest release: 

Instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruits fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness and body. 

After handing out a few samples, Elon students seem to love the new shampoo & conditioner!

“I never believed a volumizing shampoo and conditioner would make a difference. I have flat, silky hair but after using a few samples from Her Campus Elon, I have noticed a gradual increase in volume. I have always trusted Garnier’s products and will definitely be picking this one up! I love the way my hair smells and looks after a good Garnier wash!” says Elon junior Abigail Dean.

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

Look out for Garnier products in your local store’s beauty aisle and give it a try!