This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

As spring is finally getting into full swing, new music is dropping like crazy. This means it is time to find your perfect Spring Anthem! Here are the best new songs for every mood:

1. Remind me to Forget – Kygo ft. Miguel

This song is my favorite from the music released this past month. With an easily beltable chorus and a major electronic beat drop, this is the perfect song to sing with your friends in the car on the way to the beach.

1. Nevermind – Dennis Lloyd

This chill song is perfect for a nice lounge outside. Whether you’re relaxing in a hammock or having a picnic with friends, this jam will set the mood.

3. IDGAF – Dua Lipa

Let’s face it, a lot of relationships from cuffing season can come to an end as spring arrives. This song is ideal for moving on and getting excited for what’s to come.  

4. Lemon – N.E.R.D, Rihanna, Drake

This new hit, from two of the best artists in the game right now, is the perfect hype-up song for getting ready with your girls!

5. Delicate – Taylor Swift

Last but not least, the perfect song for a spring fling. Nothing goes better than new love, warm weather and this song!

I am a Freshman at Elon University and originally from Philadelphia, PA. I am currently obtaining a degree in Strategic Communications. I have always loved to write, and Her Campus provides an amazing platform to connect with other college females around the world!