Perfect Bedtime Teas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

As we make our way into the second half of the semester, our stress levels and anxiety may be at a high after receiving those unwanted midterm grades! Sleep is essential for a college student, especially when we’re staying up late studying and socializing. To avoid getting sick, overwhelmed and tired, sleep is a perfect solution. One way to help ease into a deep, restful sleep is finding your perfect bedtime tea! Here are a few of my favorites that actually work:

Yogi- Bedtime “Soothing and Spicy Sweet”

This soothing tea mixes the perfect combination of passionflower and chamomile. To make it even better they added licorice, cardamom, spearmint, skullcap leaf and cinnamon, which gives it a spicy kick, similar to chai.

Bigelow- Sweet Dreams

If the name of this perfect bedtime tea doesn’t convince you then test it out and let the magic work! The blend of mint flowers and chamomile will drift you into absolute ~sweet dreams~.

Celestial Seasonings- Classic Sleepy Time

This tea has been sending people into a deep sleep for over 40 years! The combination of chamomile, cool spearmint and fresh lemongrass creates the perfect concoction proven to work.

Teavana- Tranquil Dream Herbal Tea

It’s time to step into a world of relaxation and tranquility as you enjoy the blend of chamomile, lemongrass and hibiscus with a light floral undertone. If you enjoy teas on the herbal side, this is perfect for you.

Tazo- Calm Chamomile

Last but not least this tea will relax your body, mind, and spirit with one sip! This chamomile is added with rose petals, a luxurious and perfect way to wind down your day.

Elon University Class of 2019 Tuftonboro, New Hampshire Entrepreneurship & Management Major