The Perfect Bag is Hard to Find

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you need a bag wherever you go. Not only is it a sort-of security blanket, but my purse is also my best organizational tool. Whether you’re going to class, the beach or out for the night, finding that perfect bag can be tricky. Size, shape, comfort and style are all major factors to think about when purchasing a new purse. Here are some of my favorite options that you’ll love for summer!

My #1

I have had this Marc Jacobs tote since my freshman year of high school, and I cannot sing its praises enough. It’s the right size for books and is incredibly versatile.  It is the perfect bag for a day at the pool or beach. You can fit a beach towel, flip flops, snacks and a water bottle and still have room!

For running errands or going out when you have less to carry, this Kate Spade cross body bag will add the perfect summery pop to any outfit. The bag also comes in a fun green and is a great size for your essentials.

Both Tory Burch and Madewell have bags that are perfect for a busy summer. Both durable and stylish, you’ll never want to take these off of your shoulder.

Additionally, I have had great luck at both Target and Forever 21 in the bag department. They have straw bags, clutches and backpacks that you won’t feel nervous about laying in the sand or lugging around everyday of the week.