This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

If you haven’t already scoped out the new clothing store in Alamance Crossing, I suggest you stop what you’re doing and grab your car keys.  BohoBlu has officially made its grand entrance in the Burlington community and has already made a name for itself as one of the most fabulous vintage-inspired boutiques in the area.  Offering an array of chic accessories, apparel, gifts, and home décor, this destination has it all.  As if this isn’t already too good to be true, the boutique caters to fashionable collegiettes on a budget with its affordable prices.  

The idea for BohoBlu came as a result of one couple’s honeymoon in San Juan, Puerto Rico.  The lovebirds stumbled upon several amazing boutiques with trendy affordable dresses for under $70 and decided to start a business of their very own.  The boutique has been expanding ever since and has stores in Greensboro and High Point as well. 

Whether you’re shopping for your spring formal or a casual night out with the girls, BohoBlu has something for you.  Infinity scarves in all colors, printed leggings, cross-body bags… the boutique has everything your wardrobe could ever need.  During my first visit to the boutique, I fell in love with the selection of unique statement necklaces and faux leather tote bags.  In fact, it was hard to get me to leave once I laid my eyes on their “On The Brink” black carryall tote.  Although this was my first visit to the boutique, it will certainly not be the last.  BohoBlu is exactly what the area needed, especially for trendy Elon collegiettes on a budget.