Need a Change? New iPhone Cases You Won’t Get Bored Of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

When it comes to iPhone cases, it’s important to find the right balance between aesthetics, practicality, and affordability. One would think that this would be an easy feat—considering the amount of cases on the market today. However, collegiates are finding that the quest for a case that effortlessly emulates their personality—while not breaking the bank—is easier said than done. Collegiates ought to look for cases that will turn heads, not roll eyes! Vendors like Society6 and Anthropologie provide a much needed breath of fresh air from conventional brands found at your nearest Target store, or even your nearest Apple store. Here’s a peek at some of the most original iPhone cases out there (from minimal to maximum protection), many of which are found off the beaten path!

Minimal Protection

Homies New York case, $15 at reasonclothing.com

$35 by AllieR at Society6.com  

$35 by Peter Patrick Barreda on Society6.com

$35 by Jen Ramons on Society6.com

Others to check out:

Jasper&Jerra, $38 at Anthropologie.com

Golden Glasses case, $38 at Anthropologie 

Kate spade new york ‘newspaper case, $40 at Nordstrom

Maximum Protection 

Case Neo Hybrid EX Slim Metal, $30 at Spiegen.com

Tough Armor case, $30 at Spiegen.com

Sarah is a senior at Elon University studying International Studies and Economics. In addition to being a BuzzFeed enthusiast, she enjoys hanging out with friends/family and staying on top of the latest fashion trends.