Molly Shoop-Senior Class President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.
No “senior-itis” for this class president- Molly is determined to make positive changes for the school that she loves, and cannot wait to get started!

Hometown:Annandale, Virginia
Year:2013
Major:Human Services
Favorite Hobby:Sitting outside listening to music on a sunny day!

What activities are you involved in on campus, besides SGA?I am a member of Alpha Xi Delta sorority and I participate in ElonThon every year.  
Where can you most often be seen on campus?Acorn! I love the coffee and atmosphere.
What are you most looking forward to in your new position as President of the Class of 2013? I am so excited to work with the other class officers, who are fantastic. I also can’t wait to get started on planning Uncorked, the senior wine tasting gala!
Thank you so much, Molly and good luck in your new position!

Avery is a sophomore at Elon University majoring in Print Journalism. She's involved with the yearbook, Phi Psi Cli, and the newspaper, The Pendulum, as well as a four year honors program called Leadership Fellows, and is also a member of Alpha Xi Delta, Theta Nu Chapter. Born and raised at the real Jersey Shore, she loves the beach, traveling, writing, running, and shopping. She recently studied abroad in Costa Rica for January Term, and hopes to go abroad for a semester in the fall of 2011. She hopes to move to Manhattan after she graduates and work for a women's magazine. Avery is excited to have the chance to bring Her Campus to Elon University.