Meet Olivia Johnson!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Meet Olivia Johnson!

What are you doing this summer?

This summer I’ll be living and working in Chicago. I will likely be a marketing intern for a tech company in the city and will be living with one of my friends. It isn’t set in stone yet but fingers crossed and I’m hoping for the best!

Who do you live with and where?

I live with Caitlin Brady and Jenna Berlet in Magnolia, the row of brick townhouses just between the elementary school and Sheridan. I absolutely love living there and never want to move out!

What are you apart of at Elon?

At Elon I am a member of Phi Mu sorority. I am on the Executive Committee and serve as our chapter’s Treasurer. I’m responsible for all our finances including dues, our budget, and more. It’s been a very tough but extremely rewarding position and can’t wait to continue in this position in the fall.

Where did you go abroad?

I studied abroad this past fall in London, England. I would give literally anything to go back and be living in such an amazing city again. The program was partnered with Imperial College and I was taking global marketing and business classes.

What is your drink of choice?

Strawberry daiquiri always.

What is your food of choice?

Toss up between watermelon and sushi.

Elon University Class of 2019 Tuftonboro, New Hampshire Entrepreneurship & Management Major