This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Everything you need to know on how to make this week special for your new little!!

1. Plan ahead! This will make the week a lot less stressful by having at least an idea of what you want to do each day. If you write yourself a schedule and plan accordingly with your new little, you can still get homework done, hang with friends, and of course, watch Netflix.

2. Work with your budget.

Your little will appreciate whatever comes from you, and a lot of cheap (but useful) items can mean a whole lot more than one or two expensive things! You can still splurge on one or two special items if you’d like, but the rest can easily be purchased at a Dollar Store.

1. Make a theme for each dayCreating themes is an effective way to organize the order of your gifts. Some ideas are rainbow (or specific color), general sorority stuff (all things your letters!), Under the sea (all things beach!), Girls (spa supplies like nail polish, face mask, picture frames, hand creams, etc. )

2. Keep it a surprise! 

It will be so worth it on reveal when your little sees you and is so happy to find out it’s you. Leave her guessing during the week by tricking her to make it seem like you aren’t her big. Leave notes and clues about who you are that are lies, Make her think she is a twin (even if she isn’t), etc.

3. Get friends involved!

1. Have your guy friends bring her snacks, sing to her, and help you out with decorating! Have your girlfriends collaborate with you on a scavenger hunt for your little and theirs, or plan an event that your littles must go on together. This will allow your littles to bond!

4. Have fun

This week is all fun, so have fun with it!