Holiday Gifts with #HCSurvivalKits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Struggling to find those last one or two items to give at a Yankee Swap, at the office party or to your cousin? No fear, once again the #HCSurvivalKits have you covered. In addition to all the goodies in the last kit, here are a few more perfect choices for even the pickiest collegiette on your list:

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara is the perfect higher-end makeup gift. It’s an incredible lengthening and volumizing mascara that comes in a chic purple snakeskin tube. Plus, ingredients like rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 mean lashes clump waaaaay less.

If you’re feeling extra generous, consider splurging on the Tartiest™ Pro Palette with several earth toned eyeshadows and a few metallics, all in Tarte’s signature Amazonian clay. The pigment is strong and the variety of colors ensure a perfect match to accentuate any skin tone and winter outfit!

To hide those eye-bags from a little too much fun on NYE, slip a tube of Alba Botanica® eye gel in your bag to instantly brighten and depuff tired eyes. Hypo-allergenic, pocket-sized remedy, gentle and effective–can’t ask for much more.

Another purse go-to is a travel-sized tube of Being’s scented hand cream. We’re loving the Salted Caramel & Macadamia scent right now and it’s the perfect size to throw into a carry on for holiday travel or keep at our desk for work.

Although Krazy Glue may seem more like a household necessity than a beautybag one, that;s where you’re mistaken. Countless acrylic nails have been saved with a dab of glue, as have boot soles, buttons, gems and patches. You never know when a fashion emergency can strike, so might as well be prepared with a single use tube!

#ActuallySheCan and Le Motto’s fun and motivational mantra tanks are also perfect for a post-holiday detox. Sweat it out at hot yoga, barre or the gym with a conversation starting tank, and match with your workout buddy for post gym coffee!

Plus, Le Motto is offering Her Campus readers a 25% off discount, valid through November 30th. Use code ‘HerCampus’ at checkout.

Kayla is a senior journalism major from Boston, Massachusetts and has been with HCElon since her freshman year. At Elon, she is involved in The Edge Magazine, ENN and AOII.