Her Campus 3rd Annual Fashion Show!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Her Campus Elon will be hosting the 3rd Annual Spring Fashion Show. If you are interested in seeing the latest trends, having a fun evening with friends, and donating to the upcoming Elonthon, come to Fat Froggs at 7 p.m. this Thursday April 6th. There will be a drink special provided by Fat Froggs, so bring your wallets and ID’s if you are 21 years of age or older! There is a small entrance fee of $5 that will be donated to Elonthon (#FTK!!) and you will recieve one raffle ticket upon arrival as well; however, if you would like to up your chances at winning the amazing gift baskets featureing a gift card to Simply Oak and Fat Froggs and some of the season’s most sought after beauty and office supplies, you can purchase additional raffle tickets for 1 for $1 or 5 for $3. The fashion show, which will feature some of your friends or familiar faces from around campus, will be sporting spring trends that are currently available at Simply Oak, downtown Elon’s newest, most fashionable addition! 

We hope to see you and all your friends at this year’s event, as it is sure to be the best one yet!