Graham Stetter: Coming Your Way Spring 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Elon, save some room on your Christmas list this year…Graham Stetter is coming to town! What is Graham Stetter you might ask? It’s the innovation of two of your very own fellow students, Taylor Berghane (’14) and Logan Williams (’15). Graham Stetter is making strides and closing stitches to make it’s way to you for Spring 2014.

With this new company comes never-before-seen designs. Graham Stetter is introducing a line of premium needlepoint products to this year’s market and plans to stick around building its empire. “Needlepoint is a market that has gone highly untapped in our demographic with all but two main companies competing. Graham Stetter has put their foot in the door with innovative designs that no other company has ever produced,” the co-founders share. Lucky for you, Elon is one of the first college campuses to know about GS, meaning you’ll be the first to get your hands on their luxury designs.

As if the concept couldn’t get any better, Logan and Taylor reveal that a portion of profits will be donated to cancer research. Both founders’ grandparents experienced or are still fighting cancer. “My uncle passed away on November 25 from lung cancer, so this subject is truly close to our hearts, and we want to give back,” Taylor says. “We found a great way to do so through Graham Stetter where we are donating a percentage of all of our profits to cancer research. I really want much of the initial launch to be in his honor.” Taylor also adds that the name for the company comes from him and Logan’s historic family names.

As far as the launch, Graham Stetter is aiming to hit the market this spring at Elon University. The GS crew includes a strong team of brand ambassadors that are working hard to bring you the best possible Graham Stetter experience. “We are keeping our products under wraps because of our competition, but we can tell you that we will be having needlepoint sorority hats and key fobs coming out as well as some of our own custom designs. Customers will have to wait until closer to launch to see the new products we’re currently manufacturing,” Taylor reveals. He also tells us that Graham Stetter will be focusing on Greek Life, working to create custom products for Elon fraternities and sororities!

“We see a bright future for Graham Stetter as we launch and continue to think of new products and designs. Logan and I are very serious about pursuing this through college, and every potential investor or mentor we have talked to agrees that we have the potential to be hugely successful. We are extremely motivated to see Graham Stetter’s lavish image become a lifestyle and a major brand.”

Join the movement this spring as Graham Stetter takes off at Elon. Don’t miss out on spring’s collection of Graham Stetter goods that you can sport next season!

Live Lavish, Think Lavish, Be Lavish.