This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

We all want to keep up with the latest fashions and stay on trend, so what better way to do that than following the trendiest fashion influencers on Instagram! Whether it’s taking inspiration from them or just admiring the outfits they put together, following these women is a must. Here’s a look into five fashion influencers that you should give a follow!

Danielle Bernstein is the epitome of a fashionable NYC woman. She has taken the fashion world by storm with her blog, WeWoreWhat, and her overall line, Second Skin Overall. Bernstein continues to collaborate with different brands to create her own collections while always looking fabulous.

Chiara Ferragni is an Italian beauty who takes fashion to a new level with her blog, TheBlondeSalad. She has her own line of shoes and has collaborated with brands ranging from Guess to Gucci and looks to grow her brand in the future. Her instagram is full of color and amazing outfits, with the occasional picture of her adorable baby boy.

Julie Sariñana is the face behind the blog SincerelyJules. Her instagram and blog have developed into a top destination for style inspiration. She is seen as a top lifestyle and fashion influencer. Julie is also the Creative Director of the clothing line, Shop Sincerely Jules.

Jenn Im is the woman behind the Youtube channel, Clothes Encounters. Her channel is the best place to find style inspiration, beauty tutorials and lifestyle advice. She posts vibrant, polished content on both her channel and her Instagram. If you ever need quick inspiration to dress confidently, look to Jenn.

Negin Mirsalehi is one of Instagram’s top fashion influencers and the owner and creative mind of neginmirsalehi.com. Her Instagram includes fashion, beauty and lifestyle and chronicles her world travels. Of course the outfit inspirations that come from her page are endless and stunning.

Currently studying strategic communications with a minor in professional sales at Elon University.