This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Grade: Sophomore (rising Junior!)

Extracurriculars:

Alpha Chi Omega

Class Representative to Chapter Standards and Relations Board

Class Representative to Risk Management Board

PACE Chair

Campus Outreach

Bible Study Coordinator

Social Media Manager                 

Why did you pick Elon?

It is a small liberal arts school and I have a weird obsession with the South. Oh, and Greek Life.

What TV Show describes your life?

New Girl for sure. People tell me I’m like Jess all the time… I think it’s the crazy extrovertedness.

What’s your favorite mode of transportation?

Car (so I can jam out)!

What are your favorite kind of people?

Friends who push me towards Christ are the best kind.

Any advice for balancing, well, your life?

I’m not great at this myself, but my biggest piece of advice would be knowing that it’s okay to say ‘no.’ I am a ‘yes’ person so that is still something I’m learning.

Secondly, it’s great to have lots of things to do, but it’s better to go deep with a few things and a few people, as I’ve discovered.

Hello! My name is Camden Campe and I am a Creative Writing and Marketing double major at Elon University. I spend my free time doing homework (because let's face it, who doesn't?), reading as many books as I possibly can, watching Netflix (again, who doesn't?), going to Christian events, fencing (think Parent Trap if you are unsure of what that is), and writing for Her Campus and for my personal blog. Have you ever thought about how only 26 letters can evoke so much emotion when placed in the right order? Crazy, right?