The dynamic duo Bella and Gigi Hadid rock NYFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

If you have a snapchat or have been following NYFW on Instagram, two faces have been dominating many catwalks and the these two faces just happen to be sisters. This week, Gigi and Bella Hadid have been dominating many designer runways such as, Jeremy Scott, Diane von Furstenberg and Tommy Hilfiger.

Photo accessed from: dailymail.co

Where can we sign up? These two sisters have been the new “it girls” within the fashion world over this past year. Both women rack over 1 million followers on Instagram and the love doesn’t stop there.

Gigi and Bella are the faces of many prominent fashion and beauty brands such as, Maybelline, Topshop and Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply. 

With the help of social media, Gigi and Bella have taken over the fashion world and receive exceptional praise in the media.

Their mother, Yolanda Foster, was once a model herself and she often cheers her gorgeous daughters on for their hard work and perseverance.

This isn’t the last time we will see this dynamic duo light up a catwalk this week. Not only did Gigi open the show for Jeremy Scott, but Bella got to close the show.

Talk about girl power. We are extremely jealous of these talented ladies and wish them the best of luck this week.

Photo accessed from: Instagram.com/dvf

My name is Tatum Pederson and I am a senior at Elon University majoring in Journalism and minoring in Digital Art. I am currently Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Elon and I am an Entertainment Editor for Elon University’s magazine, The Edge. This summer, I was an Entertainment Intern at Niche Media in New York City. I learned how to transcribe interviews, assist at photo shoots, and conduct research on various entertainment topics. Last year, I was an Art and Editorial Intern at ELLE Decor magazine. At this internship, I worked closely with the Editor-in-Chief, Michael Boodro. I edited a “Behind The Scenes” video for the September 2014 Online Shopping section and was also published in the October 2014 issue. Two summers ago, I was an Entertainment Intern for Pink and Black magazine. I researched and wrote numerous articles involving media and entertainment. I am an extremely organized and creative student with experience in both a fast-paced environment and the magazine industry.