Claudia Rodriguez: Elon’s Wonder Woman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

With the warmer weather approaching, you’ll soon see herds of prospective students trailing our fabulous admissions tour guides. One Elon junior, Claudia Rodriguez, is one of the many lovely ladies in maroon that you’ll see out and about.

Beyond her involvement with admissions, she is always busy doing research for the Registrar’s office, helping out at El Centro, holding meetings as the Co-President of the Crime Studies Club, attending LASO meetings, all while balancing her school work, social life, and her Grey’s Anatomy addiction.

She’s Elon’s own Wonder Woman. Check her out!

Name, Age, Hometown: Claudia Rodriguez, 19; San Juan, Puerto Rico

Nicknames: Clau or Claudi

Hidden Talents: “Clau Pow”

One Thing Most People Don’t Know: I can speak three languages- English, Spanish and French.

Hobbies: Rock Climbing, Hiking, and Dancing

Celebrity Crush: Josh Holloway

Guilty Pleasure: Watching The Bachelor with wine and chocolate

Quote You Live By: “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door”

Most Embarrassing Moment at Elon: Today actually, I walked into the men’s bathroom because I wasn’t paying attention and a crowd of people saw me. Or when I was at Luminaries this year and I wanted to get on the Elon sign so I jumped up and my jeans ripped.

Favorite Thing About Your Job: I get to meet prospective students and tell them how much I love Elon. I also have amazing co-workers and supervisors that have become like a family to me.

Just a small town girl, living in the Elon bubble. Lattes, books, and Netflix are my thing.