Celeb Style Icon for Fall: Miranda Kerr

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Miranda Kerr has been in the news a lot lately, following the split from her husband of six years, Orlando Bloom. This attention, however, is not anything new for the former Victoria’s Secret Angel. The Australian model has been featured all over social media in the past months for her fabulous fashion moments this fall.  

Whether strutting to her front-row seat at Paris Fashion Week or strolling through New York with her son, Kerr’s wardrobe choices are always on trend and put together. Her fall staples are over-the-knee boots and double-breasted coats.

Among the long list of designers Kerr is often seen sporting just a few include Stella McCartney, Diane Von Furstenberg and Alexander Wang. Kerr perfects the day-to-night transition, and often pairs her stylish picks with timeless beauty choices such as red lips and sleek, straight hair. Kerr is a favorite on beloved fashion sites such as “Who What Wear” and E Network’s Fashion Police.