burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Boots & Booties: Where to Buy Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Here at Elon, fall has come and gone, and is now back for good it seems. With traditional autumn-like weather finally settling in, collegiettes are finding themselves in need of an update to their shoe wardrobe. There is, of course, no better footwear item to spruce up your fall and winter wardrobe than a new boot and/or bootie! Check out this unique list of red-hot boot and bootie styles sure to make great additions to any wardrobe!

Chelsea Boots

ASOS Roar Chelsea Ankle Boot – ASOS ($72.01) (*Free Shipping both ways!)

Peep-Toe Booties

Sheela 11 Tan Peep Toe Booties – Lulu’s ($35.00) (*Available in Tan and Grey!)

ASOS EMPIRE STATE OF MIND Peep Toe Shoe Boots – ASOS ($85.28) (*Free Shipping both ways!)

Moto & Combat Booties

Sperry Top-Sider ‘Ambrose’ Bootie – Nordstrom ($99.90)

Steve Madden ‘Munch’ Military Boot – Nordstrom ($113.86) (*Comes in Cognac, Grey, and Stone!)

Riding Boots

Women’s Colleen Quilted Tall Boots – Target ($39.99-$44.99) (*Comes in Brown, Dark Brown, and Black!)

Diba Trish Riding Boot – DSW ($69.95) (*Comes in Brown and Black!)

Wedge Booties

Split Decision Black Suede Wedge Booties – Lulu’s ($44.00)

Western Boots

Volatile Libra Western Boot – DSW ($74.95) (Comes in Cognac and Taupe!)

Stacked Heel Booties

BP ‘Trolley’ Ankle Bootie – Nordstrom ($99.95) (*Comes in a variety of colors!)

This season’s wide array of chic boot and bootie styles will make you the most fashionable collegiette on campus!

(Photo credit: Spool No.72

Sarah is a senior at Elon University studying International Studies and Economics. In addition to being a BuzzFeed enthusiast, she enjoys hanging out with friends/family and staying on top of the latest fashion trends.