This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Bloglovin’

Bloglovin’ is THE blog community where all sorts of bloggers come together—especially fashion and beauty bloggers. You can view the Top and “Up and Coming” blogs all within one website, as well as narrow down your search to different categories. As of now, the top fashion blogs are Fashion Toast, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Sea of Shoes, Who What Wear and Fashion Squad. Bloglovin’ is definitely more popular for fashion bloggers, but there are a few amazing beauty blogs too—The Beauty Department (by Lauren Conrad) is on Bloglovin’!

Michelle Phan

Michelle Phan is the beauty guru that started the beauty YouTube channel craze. She has over three million subscribers and has created over 250 videos. She currently works for Lancôme and has appeared in various magazines, including Seventeen and Instyle. Not only does she post tutorials, DIYs and reviews on her YouTube channel, which you can check out here, but she has her own blog michellephan.com as well. On this blog you can find all of her videos, keep up with beauty trends, learn the biggest beauty secrets and basics, review products and even communicate in her online forum. She’s beautiful and knows everything you need to know about beauty!

Missglamorazzi

Ingrid Nilsen, better known as missglamorazzi on YouTube, is one of the best beauty gurus on the web. Her quirky personality makes it fun to watch her videos, but she knows what she’s talking about too. She mostly does reviews and hauls, but she also does makeup tutorials as well. So, she’s the one to watch when you want to know what some of the best beauty products are. She also throws in some fashion-related videos, like “Outfit of the Day” and “Get Ready With Me,” which includes her entire beauty and dressing routine. For her second year, she is doing a series “Makeup MAYhem” which means she’s posting up videos every other day! Definitely don’t miss out on any of her videos and be careful…it’s addicting (but your beauty routine will definitely thank you)!

DulceCandy

Dulcecandy.com is the perfect place to find fashion and beauty inspiration. On this blog, you can be inspired by her “Looks of the Day” and she even provides a link to where you can purchase her entire outfit. She even has her own clothing line, which you can find at dulcecandyxo.com. She also has a channel on YouTube that is flooded with tutorials on makeup and hair! Even though tutorials are some of her best videos, she also does product reviews, hauls, and talks about a lot of drugstore products, which you can’t find too often.

Elle and Blair Fowler

These sisters are the dynamic duo that probably get the most media attention. They started as YouTube sensations, juicystar07 and allthatglitters21, and now are beauty entrepreneurs. You can find tutorials, reviews, favorites and lifestyle videos on their YouTube channel. Their new makeup line, Skylark, is exclusively sold on Blush.com, they have their own shoe line with JustFab.com and they even have a cellphone line with Cellaris. Beneath the Glitter is their book inspired by Gossip Girl about two socialite sisters in LA and in September they’re releasing Where the Beauty Lies to follow-up. They’ve attended fashion week in New York for the past four years and have collaborated with famous makeup artists, including Bobbi Brown. All of this being said…why wouldn’t you keep up with Elle and Blair?  

Temptalia

If you want to find the perfect “dupe” to your favorite expensive beauty product, check out the Makeup Dupe List. If you need help finding a flawless foundation shade, play around with the Foundation Matrix. If need to get the scoop on MAC’s latest launches, keep up with By MAC Cosmetics. Want to know what brands are coming up with these days? There’s the Latest Collections. If you’re not convinced, then let the features like “5 favorites,” “behind-the-scenes,” and “contests/challenges” convince you. Or the tutorials, reviews and online interactive community. Anyway…temptalia.com is the best in beauty, so I’d check it out.

Holly Ann-Aeree

Need your fashion fix? Check out her hollyannaeree.com. Need your fashion fix? Check out her hollyannaeree.com. Here you can find beauty reviews, fashion favorites, shoe reviews, hauls, nail looks and “Outfit of the Day,” and she is so beautiful you’ll want to keep up with her. Her beauty choices are pretty expensive, but she is all about quality. She still includes some drugstore products, one of her favorites being Milani. This is one of the most diverse blogs and you can even watch videos on her YouTube channel here.

Amarixe

Allison began with beauty-related videos on her YouTube channel, Amarixe, and now her blog www.amarixe.com has almost 8,000 followers. If you’re the type of person that likes to keep up with beauty blogs often, Amarixe is the blog to keep up with. She posts the most often out of most of these beauty bloggers and she has a broad perspective. She reviews products as expensive as Tom Ford and as inexpensive as N.Y.C. She is the girl to go to for all sorts of product reviews, swatches and different nail looks as well.

MakeupbyTiffanyD

MakeupByTiffanyD is the YouTube channel where you watch tutorials, hauls, sneak peeks on new releases, and product reviews from a beauty guru that works with Sigma Beauty and has created multiple products with the brand. Companies, such as MAC, send her products from new releases that aren’t on the market yet because they know she can review them and publicize the products. On her blog, makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com, you’ll find her “Outfit of the Day,” swatches and a section dedicated to her favorites of the month. She also likes to answer personal, beauty and fashion-related questions and post the answers up on her blog and YouTube channel. She recently just moved in to a new house, so she has been showing a lot of home-related videos like closet tours and interior decorating videos.