Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of all Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Each Halloween, I love seeing what costumes celebrities decide to wear. Celebrities never go half-way, their costumes are always perfect, down to every last detail. Here are my picks for the best celebrity Halloween costumes of all time…

Beyoncè, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy – Barbie and Ken

First of all, I love the coordinating family costumes. The boxes take the costume to the next level. Their poses are spot on for creating a doll-like persona. 

Kylie Jenner – Christina Aguilera 

When Kylie debuted this costume in 2016, it was all over social media. She perfectly recreated Christina’s look in the 2002 “Dirty” music video. 

Iggy Azalea – Cruella Deville 

I’m throwing it back to 2013 with this costume. I have to give her credit here mostly because she even has a dog as part of her costume. 

Kendall Jenner – Powderpuff Girl 

Kendall looks edgy and fashionable while still resembling the cartoon character… gold star from me. 

Vanessa Hudgens – Skeleton  Vannesa Hudgens LOVES Halloween, which I can relate to. Her costumes are always well thought out.  Her makeup for this costume ties the look together. 

Perrie Edwards – Mermaid

The mermaid costume is not unique, but Perrie’s execution on this costume is what gets her a spot on here. Her hair and makeup could not look better. The shell bra is so intricate.

Brooke Galonek is studying Strategic Communications and Marketing at Elon University. She is on the Executive Team of Elon's chapter and has contributed by writing, planning events, and managing social media. Brooke is passionate about digital marketing, event planning, brand positioning, and market research. In the fall of 2019, she will be studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark.