This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Best Beauty Products for Spring

With spring comes pastels, warmer weather, and Here are a few of my favorite beauty products for the Spring.

Tanning:

Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer: A new spin on an old favorite

This tanning lotion can be used immediately after you step out the shower and before you towel dry. This is an interesting way of self-tanning and it is very effective. Also, the water makes the application very easy. No longer do you have to wait for the lotion to dry; once you apply, pat yourself dry and you are ready to go! Find this product at Target for $8.59.

(photo courtesy of target.com)

Nails:

Sinful Colors Nail Polish:

These nail colors are so affordable and there are a wide selection of great colors. I have found so many that I like, it is hard to pick a favorite. However, if I have to choose it would be “easy going”. This color is the perfect soft baby pink that compliments any spring outfit. Find these colors in-store at Walgreens for $2.00 a bottle.

(photo courtesy of walgreens.com)

Hair:

My favorite hair product at the moment is the Batiste dry shampoo. I have been obsessed with this product ever since I found it and as a college student, it has become a staple in my life. With a few quick sprays, my hair is refreshed and ready to go. For girls with darker hair, Batiste also has a dry shampoo that matches darker hair colors to blend in easier. Find this product at most drug stores for around $8.00. My favorite scent is naughty.

(photo courtesy of ulta.com)

Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

We all know big, beautiful, strong brows are in. This is my favorite brow product and although it is $21, it lasts for a few months. I have been using this product for two years and I have never found a product that compares. Find it at sephora!

(photo courtesy of sephora.com)