Bachelorette Predictions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Bachelorette Predictions

Tuesday #BachelorNation learned that Becca Kufrin will be the next Bachelorette. Big surprise? Not at all. Following the dramatic season finale everyone and their mother is #TeamBecca. Filming for the new season is rumored to be starting next week… so here are some predictions.

1. Becca will be the most-loved Bachelorette in franchise history… LIKE EVER.

How could you not love Becca? After being blindsided for the world to see she stayed classy, collected and her mascara barely smudged. Is she a super woman? Yes, probably. I predict that this season will rack up the viewers, and a high social media following. Women love a good breakup comeback. “It was [ an easy decision] once I got past the initial heartbreak,” Becca said. YOU GO GIRL!

2. Becca’s ex will re-appear.

When Becca’s ex showed up to Peru it was pretty clear that he was seeking attention. Now that she’s the Bachelorette there’s no way he will stay away. I predict that he will either attempt to be on the show, or he will try to make another spontaneous appearance. Will Becca buy it this time? Absolutely not. She turned him down once and she will again. Becca knows her worth. I don’t see her going back to the past.

3. The 25 or so men will be SMOKING HOT.

This is kinda an obvious one… because let’s be real here, Becca deserves a good bunch.

4. Arie will try to pull something over.

I don’t think it’s the end of the road with this one. Arie has trouble letting go. If he couldn’t let go of Lauren B, do we really think he will easily be able to let go of Becca? I expect at least one appearance. Start drafting your hate tweets now.

5. Becca will find love.

Becca deserves to find love. I think this time around she will find one that will last. 

Image Thumbnail: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/03/the-bachelor-finale-after-t…

Brooke Galonek is studying Strategic Communications and Marketing at Elon University. She is on the Executive Team of Elon's chapter and has contributed by writing, planning events, and managing social media. Brooke is passionate about digital marketing, event planning, brand positioning, and market research. In the fall of 2019, she will be studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark.