5 Vlog Channels You Need to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Over the past few years, thousands of teens have taken to YouTube to become part of the sensation that is “vlogging”.  These video bloggers have their own channels with content they’ve created that can range anywhere from beauty and fashion to travel. Through these videos, they have acquired millions of fans. Listed below are a few of the most popular (and my personal favorite) vloggers to keep up with.

“Zoella” – Zoe Sugg, also known as Zoella, is a bubbly British beauty guru. Not only does she give great fashion advice, but she also has an adorable sense of humor to match her adorable sense of style.

I Like Weylie – Weylie Hoang is another one of my favorites from the beauty guru community. While she does give awesome style tips, she also makes videos that are guaranteed to make you laugh, like “My Boyfriend Waxes My Armpits” and “How To Put In A Tampon”.

Miranda Sings – If you haven’t heard of or seen Miranda Sings, I assume you have been living under a rock. Colleen Ballinger makes videos as her double personality, Miranda, in which she creates music videos, gives singing tutorials, and makes collaborations with other popular YouTubers. For starters, watch her Chandelier music video that’s sure to make you laugh until you can’t breathe.

Our 2nd Life – This channel consists of a group of five guys, ranging in age from 15-22. They take turns making videos for each day of the week, with each video centered around a specific theme for that week. Whether they’re doing original skits, Q&A’s, or gross challenges like “Dessert Roulette”, their weird sense of humor will always make you laugh.

JacksGap – Jack and Finn are two (extremely attractive) British twins who spend their time traveling the world and making videos for their almost 4 million subscribers. They describe their channel as “a video project documenting the world around us.” Over the years, they’ve become pros at making high quality videos of their traveling experiences and making their fans feel as if they’re traveling right alongside them.