Style

The 5 Trendiest Shoes you NEED this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Fall is by far the best season for clothes, with so many furry jackets, cool jeans, and beautiful colors to choose from. This means it’s essential to have the right shoes to go with all of your outfits. There are tons of shoes that are trending right now but I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 shoes you absolutely can’t live without this fall.

Platform sneakers

These shoes were all the rage this summer and have not gone out of style this fall. Who doesn’t love a comfy, sporty shoe with a girly twist? They’re perfect for all your fall outfits–pair with jeans, a skirt, or a dress!

Mules

Whether you like a heel or prefer a flat shoe, mules are perfect for every outfit and every occasion. Many stores are starting to sell some sort of mule shoe, which is perfect because you can get them for really cheap and in any color or print you want.

Chunky dad sneakers

You’ve definitely seen tons of people rocking these chunky white shoes lately. Yes, these may resemble dad or nurse shoes but they’re actually the trendiest shoe on the market right now and they surprisingly match everything. Plus, they’re very comfy!

Animal prints

Who doesn’t love cheetah print and snakeskin? Animal prints give the go-to fall bootie a fun twist. You especially need some animal print shoes in your life right now since mixing prints is all the rage. Wear these cheetah print booties with a patterned pant to complete your fall look.

Lace up boots

Dr. Martens have been popular for years, but branch out of your normal black pair and try a new brand or a new color like white. These go with every fall outfit and every style!

Want to know where you can get your hands on these shoes?

Try Nordstrom or Forever 21 for every one of these trends. Happy shopping!

Avery is currently studying Strategic Communications at Elon University and one day she hopes to work for a magazine in New York City. Some of Avery's passions include shopping, traveling, writing, coffee and trying new things!