Nothing screams fall quite like the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte. Even though it is a staple for this time of year, Starbucks Secret Menu is filled with an array flavor combinations that surpass the PSL. Try some of these 5 Secret Menu combinations, and you will never go back to ordering the basic PSL again.
The Pumpkin Chai Latte is the perfect drink for all of the Chai lovers. The pumpkin flavoring adds the necessary fall touch to this classic beverage, and you can even add an espresso shot for the extra kick.
- Chai Tea Latte (1.5 pumps Chai for tall, 2 grande, 2.5 venti)
- Add pumpkin spice sauce (1.5 pumps tall, 2 grande, 2.5 venti)
- Top with whip and pumpkin spice topping
Nothing screams fall like a warm slice of apple pie. Try this Secret Menu item, and be amazed how this tea combination tastes just like your grandma’s pie recipe.
- ½ Hot Passion Tango Tea
- ½ Steamed apple juice
- Add cinnamon dolce syrup (3 pumps tall, 4 grande, 5 venti)
- Top with whipped cream, graham cracker and cinnamon dolce sprinkles
This sweet and slightly spiced drink is a perfect fall staple.
- Hazelnut Macchiato
- Add toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add extra hazelnut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add white chocolate mocha Syrup (1/2 pump tall and grande, 1 pump venti)
- Top with spiced whipped cream and hazelnut drizzle
Spice up your average PSL with the Pumpkin Chile Frappuccino. Your taste buds with thank you.
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Add chili mocha powder (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for Venti)
- Add white mocha (1/2 for tall, 1 for grande, 1.5 for Venti)
- Top with whip and add chili + pumpkin topping
Not a coffee addict? Try the Pumpkin Hot Chocolate because it is filled with the same flavors as the PSL without the added coffee.
- Hot chocolate
- Add pumpkin spice sauce (1 pump tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)