3 Ways to Prep for Spring Break with the #HCSurvivalKit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Spring break is one week from today and thanks to the HC Survival Kit, everything you need to prepare for a week off is at your fingertips.

1. Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size

The airplane outfit is one of the most important parts of preparing yourself for a relaxing and fun spring break. If you’re going somewhere warm, wearing a airplane outfit of a cute dress and sandals can really get you in the tropical mood. Having some dry shampoo to boost your hairdo allows you to take a beach Instagram the minute your toes hit the sand. PLUS, with a $1 off coupon you can buy an extra just in case.

2. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

For those of us who go home for spring break, these tan towelettes are a sunny vacation in a pouch. They dry super fast, aren’t orange and last for a few days, so swipe one all over your arms, legs, wherever you want a little glow and no one will know the difference!

3. Hot Lips lipstick samples

The EASE of these lipstick stickers…we’re obsessed. It’s long lasting, just the right amount for a pop of color, and doesn’t smudge or melt all over your face. Plus in a nude pink and hot pink, you can go day to night easily. Then, if you like the samples you can get the full size. 

All of these products can easily be slipped into your purse, backpack or carry on bag, so there’s absolutely no excuse to not packing them! Safe travels from HC Elon!

Kayla is a senior journalism major from Boston, Massachusetts and has been with HCElon since her freshman year. At Elon, she is involved in The Edge Magazine, ENN and AOII.