3 Ways to Revitalize Your Routine this Spring

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elizabethtown chapter.

Welcome spring with a brand new routine that will keep you looking and feeling great. From skincare to makeup this season is yours for the taking. Enhance your natural beauty, build your confidence and find new ways to be the best you.

1. Switch Up Your Skincare Routine

Warm weather means showing more skin. Set your cares aside and find comfort in your own skin. Embrace the long days without risking your skin health. Choose products that provide optimum protection and keep you glowing all season long. Check out these products that guarantee protection and help your skin reach perfection:

Nourish & Protect Your Skin

Don’t leave home without your Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45! This premium sunscreen is water resistant and it smells great. Its non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula is perfect for on the go! Made with palm kernel oil, green tea and aloe vera, your skin will be left feeling smooth and moisturized. The product comes recommended by the Skin Care Foundation and its coral reef safe and biodegradable.

Get Your Glow On!

Get the perfect spring glow without worrying about sun damage. With L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, you never have to worry about harmful UV rays again! The color develops in just 2-4 hours, so no more wasting days lying in the sun. The towelettes provide a natural-looking, streak-free tan.

2. Polish Your Look

Spring is your time to shine. Go for products that enhance your natural beauty, complement your skin tone and pull your look together. Check out these products that will keep your looking polished all day:

Define Your Eyes

Brighten your look with Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow. Each eyeshadow palette includes a satin, matte metallic and glitter finish of your color of choice. With 15 different shade options, you’ll have a color for every look and every skin tone. Try a neutral palette for the day and rock a bold color in the evening. The hypoallergenic, fragrance free product is safe for even the most sensitive skin.

Stay Sleek

The spring air may bring wind, heat and rain, but that doesn’t mean your hair has to suffer. Bed Head by TIGI Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray will keep your hair locked in to perfection all day long. Whether you choose tight curls or loose waves, this spray will keep frizz away for 72 hours.

Repair Your Statement Pieces

Nothing’s worse than a broken favorite accessory. Krazy Glue all Purpose Singles are perfect for mending a broken bracelet. The glue is perfect for bonding wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics.

3. Glam Up Your Style!

Transform your going out look. Take the beauty risks you’ve been resisting. Big and bold looks will keep you feeling glamorous and confident throughout every spring occasion. Check out these big and bold products that are sure to glam up your style:

Go Big

Take on any garden party, gala or picnic with a new hairstyle. Flat, lifeless hair is a thing of the past with Bed Head by TIGI Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray. The spray will keep your locks volumized and lifted from start to finish. The texturizing product will keep your roots fresh and add texture through the end of each strand.

Go Bold

Nothing screams confidence like a bold lip. Buxom Cosmetics Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick doubles as a lip color and plumper. With deep, long-lasting shades like “Wine Me,” your lips will stay bold through any event. With 20 highly colorized shades, you’ll have a new look for every occasion!

Renew your confidence with a brand new spring look. Find products that match your style and stay true to you.

Kristen Wade

Elizabethtown '19

Kristen Wade is a senior Communications major with a concentration in PR and a minor in Graphic Design at Elizabethtown College. Kristen loves hiking, shopping, and baking. After graduation, Kristen hopes to work in digital marketing.