This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elizabethtown chapter.

Whether you’re looking to switch up your style, want to learn more, or just are interested in beauty, there are tons of people to watch online for makeup, hair, and fashion tips. Here’s a list of channels to check out, and what they specialize in.

NikkieTutorials

The queen of makeup, Nikkie is a well known beauty vlogger who does makeup looks all year round. She uses everything from luxury brands to affordable drugstore makeup, and explains in detail how to use it all. Major holidays, like Christmas and Halloween, always have themed makeup looks to pair for some extra festivity.

Kandee Johnson

Kandee is one of the best. She knows tons about makeup tricks that no one has heard of, including contouring, lips, tear ducts, and more. Anything you need to learn, I bet you can find it on her channel somewhere, whether you’re into hair color, makeup tips, or just entertaining videos.

Tati

One of the lesser known beauty gurus, Tati Westbrook is one of the sweetest, drama-free people online, and does everyday and glam looks. She talks about what brands you should trust, and which ones to avoid, and she actually has really helpful makeup tips without being overly comedic or dramatic.

Marzia

She’s mostly known for being the long-term girlfriend of the most subscribed YouTuber, but her channel alone is really helpful for anyone interested in makeup or fashion. She talks about fashion and jewelry lines, makeup looks, hairstyles, and does lots of healthy cooking.

Adelaine Morin

She runs a second channel for vlogs, but her primary channel is all for makeup looks. Adelaine does trends and challenges for makeup and fashion, but her most popular videos are making herself look like celebrities. Anyone in need of a good laugh should stop by her channel anytime.

Amber Scholl

A newer channel online, Amber does a lot of fashion videos. She goes to thrift stores, makes DIY projects, and shows off her wardrobe. Whether she’s copying a celebrity’s look, or making her own, she has a lot of good ideas for how to dress as a confident, hot woman.

JBunzie

For anyone who has an eye for vintage clothes, but also loves cosplaying as characters, Jess is the perfect mix. She gives tips for how to dress like a Disney princess, but also will help you dress up as people like Jessica Rabbit, Selena Gomez, Poison Ivy, and Emma Watson.

PatrickStarrr

Much like NikkieTutorials, Patrick does all makeup videos, most of which star celebrities and other beauty gurus. Patrick is funny, wholesome, and will teach you all you need to know on how to slay the day away.

Sara K

A very unknown channel in comparison to most, Sara does very simple makeup looks with chill music. She reviews fashion as well, and gives very honest reviews. Her videos just calm you, and make you envy her skills and beauty, and of course they teach you a lot.

SarahBeautyCorner     

This channel is a bit of a stretch. Sarah’s channel is more kid-friendly, but all of her content is really helpful. She teaches DIY fashion and makeup projects, and even gives tips for food and healthy habits. Anyone who just needs a positive video to cheer them up will love her, though.

Jennifer Davenport

Elizabethtown '21

Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus club at Elizabethtown College. Jennifer is part of the Class of 2021, and she's a middle level English education major, with a creative writing minor. Her hobbies include volunteering, watching YouTube for way too many hours, and posting memes on her Instagram. She was raised in New Jersey, lives in New York, and goes to college in Pennsylvania, so she's ruined 3 of America's 50 states. She's an advocate for mental health, LGBT+ rights, and educational reform.