Why April is the Best & Worst Month in Greenville, NC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.
  • POOL SEASON HAS FINALLY ARRIVED AND THE DATES FOR THE POOL PARTIES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED.

…you are in no way, shape or form prepared to showcase yourself in a bikini. A tan, we should start with a tan.

• TIME TO WHIP OUT THE FLOPPY HATS AND LILLY DRESSES BECAUSE CAROLINA CUP IS OFFICIALLY HERE.

…you start to ask yourself why you seem to so easily hand over $$$ for tickets, tent rentals and bus fares for a five minute horse race that you probably won’t even watch. OH! The floppy hats and dresses, that’s why. I mean, just think of all the cute captions…

• TWO WORDS: DOGGIE JAMS. SUPDOGS NEVER SEEMS TO DISSAPOINT AND THIS YEAR IS NO DIFFERENT – DJ PAULY D IS HEADLINING THE EVENT. LIKE, COME. ON. PAULY D AND HOT DOGS?! YES.

…there really isn’t a downside to this one. Unless you forget to buy your ticket, then there’s a downside. So don’t! You know you love good food and music, don’t lie to yourself.

• THE LAST MONTH OF CLASSES HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. THAT’S ONLY LIKE 4 MORE MONDAYS. YOU CAN DO THIS.

…4 Mondays may not seem like a lot, but for some reason professors take this time to assign as much as possible. I mean, it’s not like you have finals coming up or anything, right? Ugh.

Enjoy April my fellow pirates! Summer is almost here. We’re so close!

Majoring in coffee with a minor in cats
Born and raised in Fayetteville, NC, but Ocean Isle Beach is closer to my heart. I'm an East Carolina University sophomore and a passionate English and Creative writing major.