Staff Spotlight: Meet Tiffany Hopkins

Name: Tiffany HopkinsGreek Affiliation: Phi Mu FraternityYear: JuniorMajor: History and EnglishHer Campus Position: Social Media Coordinator

Her Campus: What made you want to be involved in Her Campus at East Carolina?

Tiffany: I love that Her Campus is for women and written by women. That is something that I think is great and has not been brought to our campus in this way and I wanted to be apart of that.

HC: What are some of your aspirations and passions?

Tiffany: I love to travel and I cannot wait to be able to do more traveling in the future. So far I have been to the Caribbean, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, and a lot of cities/towns in Spain like Santander, Seville, and Madrid. I also love music, and writing and shopping!

HC: What is your dream job?

Tiffany: I plan to go to law school after I graduate this year. I am interested in human and civil rights law but truthfully, I have many dream jobs. Ideally I would like to have a job in a big city, or a job that allows me to travel internationally.

HC: What is your favorite part about being a student at ECU?

Tiffany: I love all the opportunities and dreams I have been able to achieve while I have been here. I have been able to go to New York with the Alumni Center, I have studied abroad and I have joined a sorority. I have also received internships through my connections and networks I have made here. I have had creative professors who have helped me tremendously and mentored me throughout my time at ECU. I have been awarded so many opportunities since I’ve been here.