freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

To My Friends Getting Married

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.

To my best friends getting married,

Where do I even begin you guys? I’m so happy for the two of you! I have been lucky enough to have known both of you before your relationship, which means I’ve also had the opportunity to watch the two of you grow together in every aspect of your life. It’s been such a beautiful journey, and I’m so glad I’ve gotten to be a part of it with y’all. My heart literally wants to burst when I think about your wedding. The two of you are so loved by so many, and I can’t wait to see a day dedicated to y’all and your love for each of you.

When you first told me you two had finally decided to take the plunge, I honestly only had one thought: ABOUT TIME. I’ve known the two of you were going to get married since our sophomore year of high school. It was honestly only a matter of time. The two of you, like any couple, have had your issues. But I’ve always seen the y’all pull through anything. I’ve gotten to watch you two grow into yourselves, and somehow you two grew into each other through learning yourselves. It’s been beautiful to watch.

So to my best friends, as they prepare for their happily ever after: I love you. I’m SO happy for you. I can’t wait to see the beautiful future the two of you create for yourselves. I can’t wait to stand up at your wedding for the you guys. I wish you nothing but happiness.

All my love,

Jen Jen