Meet the President of Alpha Phi: Ashley Tribble

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.

Name: 

Ashley Tribble

Where are you from?

Suffolk, Virginia

What’s your major? 

Interpersonal Communication with a bussiness administration minor

Which Panhellenic chapter are you the President of? 

Alpha Phi

What made you want to hold a leadership position?

I have always been very involved in each organization that I have been a member of. I enjoy being in the know and doing what I can to make the organization better.

How do you like your role as President?

I love being the Chapter President of Alpha Phi! It’s an honor to represent my members and to know that they believed I could make a positive impact on the chapter.

What’s your favorite think about ECU?

I enjoy the variety of students! I also love being on a campus that is consistently striving to better itself!

What’s your favorite thing about your chapter?

I love the foundation of my chapter and what we stand for. THe countless oppurtunities that this chapter has given me make my experience more than I could have asked for. For instance, I wish to actually work for Alpha Phi post graduation as a leadership consultant!

If you had any advice for a younger member hoping to get involved in a leadership position within their chapter, what would it be?

Go for it! The saying is true. The more you put into your chapter, the more that you gain from it. My experience would not have been the same without my position and because of them I truly feel prepared for the real world.

New Jersey raised, North Carolina crazed Oh, and I like Chipotle
Born and raised in Fayetteville, NC, but Ocean Isle Beach is closer to my heart. I'm an East Carolina University sophomore and a passionate English and Creative writing major.