5 Reasons Being an April Baby is the Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ECU chapter.

Being an April baby myself, I think I am at least partially qualified to speak on how being an April baby is awesome, and I believe that I can think of at least seven reasons why.

1. You’re always down for an adventure. No matter what. If you were born in the month of April and your best friend calls you at 3 AM and says, “Lets go for a drive,” let’s face it: you’re not going to say no, and you probably weren’t asleep in the first place!

2. The weather is always nice on your birthday. Especially here in North Carolina, the weather in April will never dissapoint because even when it’s raining or storming, it’s still warm outside. It’s never going to be 95 degrees and hot which sucks the life out of you, and it’s never going to be 30 degrees and also sucking the life out of you either!

3. School is almost over. At this point in the semester, even if your April birthday falls on the first, you only have about three weeks left of actual class. Mine falling on April 12th, I only have about a week and a half of class left to look forward to. We’re almost there!

4. You can recieve birthday presents in the form of concert tickets. Because your birthday falls so close to concert season (because the weather is so nice now), it only makes sense to recieve a present (even from your parents) in the form of an upcoming concert!

5. You never shy away from a challenge. Even if the challenge is figuring out who all is going to come celibrate your birthday with you! You’ll never shy away from a challenge because you live to surprise people, and you know that completing something that no one thought you could just makes you that much stronger.

All of these being taken into account, being an April baby isn’t half bad! Happy Birthday to all my fellow people born this month! Go get ’em!

I am currently a junior at ECU, majoring in Secondary English Education. I really just like to read and write.