This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.
Victor Appelgren 
Year: Freshman 
Home Country: Sweden!! 
Major: Possibly Economics 
Relationship Status: Taken 

Since you play golf for the team at Eckerd, how long have you been playing golf and how good do you consider yourself? I have been playing golf for 6 years and I play several times a week so I would consider myself pretty good.

When did you start to learn English and do you think it was hard? I started learning english when I was 7 years old and I did not think it was hard at all! I also know spanish and I thought that was a lot harder. 

Since you travel a lot, where has your favorite place to travel been?  Marstrand, Sweden because it is the perfect destination for a vacation and parties.

What is your favorite part about America? I love the weather here in Florida because back in Sweden it is cold during the time that I am here in America. 

What is your favorite food? I do not have one favorite food but my favorite dessert is creme brulee! 

Why did you decide to go to school in America? To play golf and do something different! Most of the people my age in Sweden take a gap here but I wanted to enjoy myself and do something fun and meaningful!

Can you teach us a popular saying in Swedish? Pink Elephants riding a car = Rosa elefanter åker bil!

What do you miss most about Sweden? I miss my family, my friends,  my girlfriend and swedish food.