This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Top 5 Spring Break Destinations

Spring break is coming along the corner and Florida has some great destinations for you!

1.Panama City Beach:

Panama City Beach is a gorgeous destination aka “Spring Break Capital.” It is widely popular and you will surely have a great time with the beautiful beaches and weather. This hot spot is a place to party hard, so put your best foot forward, and go rock out! 

2. Miami Beach

You can never go wrong with Miami! This beach is a great place for relaxation with the beautiful, white sand and crystal oceans! It is a magnet for celebrities from films to TV shows on this location. This is one of the first places people love to visit as it is classy and fun. Temperature always stays nice but sometimes it does get really hot so bring your sunscreen and beach out!

3. Florida Keys

Florida Keys is a fun place filled with activities to do! But, there are rules here. Such as the beach closes promptly at 11 p.m. and is secured very well. It is a safe area but you must be 21 or older to drink. Key west streets are very calm and quiet, but what happens in the keys…stays in the keys. 

4. St. Pete/Clearwater Beaches

A destination right around the corner of our beautiful campus is St. Pete or even Clearwater! It is one of the most beautiful beach areas with the Gulf of Mexico and a white-sand combination! There are some attractions around the corner from Busch Gardens to Aquariums to local shops selling just about anything (food, clothing, etc.) 

5. Orlando

This may not be the beach sort of destination but it sure is filled with many attractions to keep you busy. There is Disney World, and Universal Orlando. Disney World is a great place to enjoy our childhood characters in the cartoons or fairy tales. Universal is a really fun theme parked resort. They have a cool Harry Potter World and you can never go wrong with their Butter Beer! 

Have a great safe and awesome spring break collegiettes! 

XOXO

HCEC