Tatiana Hoecker

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Tatiana Hoecker ’16

Year: 2016Hometown: San Antonio, TXRelationship Status: SingleMajor: International Relations & Global Affairs and Spanish

Have you seen this bilingual cutie around campus? She is the director of PR and Media Relations for Palmetto Productions and is also an Eckerd College Ambassador, our version of a tour guide. She is always wearing brightly colored clothes and reps her Texas spirit every chance she can get. She is single guys so watch out! She loves to travel and has just recently been to Turkey and Greece and can also speak spansih!

Three words to describe yourself?Friendly, outgoing, well-spoken 

Who is your Celebrity Crush?Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad 

What is your Biggest Turn Off?I really dislike when a guy is too into himself.

Favorite qualities in a guy?

Intellect, genuine personality, sense of humor, quirky, kind, and outdoorsy.

Favorite Spot On Campus?I love hanging out on the dock by the Lewis House. It is a beautiful spot to just lay-out and enjoy nature.

What is your idea of a perfect date?

My idea of a perfect date would include a meal and doing something outside like kayaking or biking. I also think that going to a concert would be fun too.

What made you join Palmetto Productions?I love knowing what events are going on around campus and being a member of Palmetto Board gives me a great opportunity to help organize and plan these events. It is a very rewarding job and it is always fun to see students enjoying the events we plan.

Favorite Campus Event?

My favorite event is Splash Bash. It is a great time to celebrate the end of the year with friends! 

Favorite pick up line?

Do you play Quidditch? Because you’re a keeper!

Favorite food:  Anything MexicanFavorite movie:  Ferris Bueller’s Day OffFavorite TV show:  Breaking BadFavorite book:  The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoFavorite animal: A cow